12.15.2012

Award!



This award is all over the blog atmosphere for a long time.
I`m thanking Meg, The Polished Monkey for nominating me to Liebster "Favorite" award. 

First to be honest I have no idea with this Liebster "Favorite" award thingy.
So I need to search this on the web and checking some fellow bloggers as well.
I found
There are some few rules about this.
You need to answer 11 questions from the Blogger who nominated you, then nominate 11  inspirational, favorite, cutest bloggers who have less than 200 followers and then ask them with new 11 interesting questions.

Let`s get started
Meg included these 11 Questions:

If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
1st: An opportunity to get in a fashion school with all expense paid.
2nd: Traveling the world without needing a VISA.
3rd:Having my own fashion business with all the supplies I needed.
You wouldn`t be caught dead, where?
No where. I don`t want to be caught trashy or wasted.
If you could have  dinner with any three people from any time, fictional or non-fictional, who 
would they be and why?
I think I`ll choose Audrey Hepburn, Coco Chanel and 
What`s your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memory is playing hide and sick with my neighboring friends.
Would you rather be smart and ugly or dumb and beautiful?
I would rather be smart and ugly because beauty is from within and having a pure heart is the most beautiful person you can ever be.
What`s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Calvin Harris, I feel so close to you right now.
What is your favorite form of exercise?
I think Pilates suits my style.
If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, What age would it be?
I`ll choose my present age. 25! I thinks it`s the perfect age. Not too young and not too old.
Which celebrity do you get mistaken for?
No one really. 
When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
I usually do fashion sketches.
How now brown cow?
? No idea for this.

My 11 Fashion Questions:

Who is your fashion icon? Why?
What`s your fashion style?
What`s your favorite fashion brand?
What`s the most inspirational fashion era for you? Why?
What`s your fashion bible?
What`s your must have items?
What`s your favorite quote about fashion?
Where do you get your fashion inspirations?
What`s a thing you want to buy but can`t afford?
What`s your all time favorite item?
Who`s is your favorite celebrity/ model stylist? Why?

11 Latest Favorite/Cutest/Inspirational bloggers


Enjoy!
Let Me know by leaving a comment below.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing me! :)

    www.mintgem.blogspot.com

    lauren xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me.
    Shweta
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your nomination!! Best of luck :)
    xoliz

    www.aprescouture.com

    ReplyDelete