11.07.2012

It`s not a vintage shop

Welcome to Charitas!
A boutique and cafe shop.
My favorite shop around the city.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Inside it`s almost like a vintage shop but It`s not.
Well maybe because they have almost all the coolest clothes you can ever have.
From clothes, shoes, stationaries, bags, and foods especially cakes.
Just like these Scolar (Japanese brands items). They are very colorful and the prints are so whimsical and fun.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at these pretty pouches. Aren`t they pretty?
I wish I can have all of these for myself.
Photobucket
I found this Russian white hat.
It`s so fluffy! and it`s very warm, perfect for this coming winter season.
It almost like a snow if I wear this. It will be like I got snow on my head.
Photobucket
Just look at these hats they`re having a party!
My friend is thinking what to get from these cool hats.
Below you can see those pretty cat print sweaters. They`re so fashionable this year.
cats there, cats here, cats everywhere. Meow!
Photobucket
These prints are so fabulous. I feel like getting all of these scarves. 
Photobucket
Taking about cat prints.
I`m dying to get this cat scarf. It`s just so perfect. The texture is so soft and you can wear it with any color and the print is so adorable. 
It`s a cat party!
Photobucket
My friends is rocking this colorful knit scarf.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great blog. very unique style. Interesting content.
    www.instyleforless.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Love! Thanks for you comment on my blog:-)
    After I saw your post on Charitas, I thought to add it to my must-visit shops list for my next trip to Japan...but then I saw it's in Akita! :-( Bummer. I usually spend most of my time in the West Tokyo area (Shibuya, Harajuku). I've never been to Akita, but want to some day (preferably in the Fall!;-)

    Thanks for the visit:-)
    xoxo
    Carly
    ChicSteals.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgh, I would stay all day since I love Thrift stores. I LOVE that Whit hat! :) I Love your blog!
    Xo Pam
    http://fashionlovebypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete